Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Typical Day

The third episode of '48' is out on Tada Radio. Just thought I do a shout-out for that.

It's Tuesday and I've back at Law Library tonight. It's crowded at night and I'm kinda bumped out that my usual spot by the window is taken up.

(Oh. My. Gosh. So this is how i sound during my bathroom karaoke session...) Sorry, I'm multitasking, blogging while listening to the radio drama.

This is the typical life of an international student living alone outside. Throughout the day, her mind never stops thinking of what to do next. The day starts off at 7am, followed by breakfast and a hot cup of coffee (i need my java kick). This is followed by a long bath (i'll talk about that in another post). Then it's off to class, or to the library or to work. Juggling everything makes it vital to keep a diary, which has a list of to-dos and for me, a diet list.

It is not unusual for an international student to make a dash to Coles to buy grocery in between classes just to secure good bargains(which caused me to skip 1 lecture once! hahah)Or constantly pray that the rain doesn't fall because her laundry is left outside.

It is also not unusual for an international student to miss home and family on a cold weather like this. I'm missing Malaysia's sunny weather faster than i expected!

Oops. The drama has ended. Means its time to get back to work. I should blog about my interesting Sunday out recording sounds for my sound assignment...and how i managed to spit out 1000 words in 2 hours at 6am in the morning. Which is why its bugging me right now that I am spending 4 hours on a 750 words that is only worth 15 per cent. Bugger. Still. Duty calls.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, for anyone who is interested to hear our new born 'Malaysian' Idol sing 'live', do download and listen.

    You sang your heart out,rock gal...gosh! Indeed a breakthough! But, I like it! haha!

    As the usual you, pray for no rain all the time...haha! now i figured one of the reason you always 'rush' back home after class...

    For your info, Malaysia is OVEN HOT. How HOT? I still sweat even i just came out from shower. That HOT! We shall complement each other to hit the balance instead. Soon i gonna go back to NS routine, take shower 5 times...wakakaka!

    For me, one more assignment to nail before the coming 2 weeks 'break'...GANBATE together yea! :)

    p/s:finally can by-blog nonsense in your blog, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your rantings seriously. Was starting to wonder why everyone became quiet after that post.

    Lol. And u're gonna let a lot of ppl down by asking them to listen to my bathroom karaoke session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let people down or not,i dont know. But, im sure not many people have listen you sing in 'public'...hahaha! is a type of 'entertainment' ...hohoho!

    That episode made me laugh 'idiotly' in front of the monitor for at least 15 mins...

    So this will add into my 'happy' song list...surely could cheer me up effectively. :P

    I also miss those sarcastic talk with you,where you get my meaning instantly. Haha!

    ReplyDelete