Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Loud Pipes

Morning. It's 0755am and I'm already in the computer labs. I've got to start working on my EMT Movie Mashup, and I can't brace myself in the cold windy nights to come to the labs so I decided I'd start the day off early. And since I'm here and it's not yet 8am, i decided to take advantage of the fast speed to stream some youtubes. I was chatting with one of the techies on Msn last night (David Stanley...a cool nice guy who's into Asian culture...anyways, techies are the coolest people and they are demi-gods to me). David told me to check out this vid by Jimi Hendrix but i didnt have the latest flash player...so i decided to check it out today. While i was at it, I found Ratatat's Loud Pipes. What a good track to kick start a day!



Do yourself a favour and listen to it please.

Ok. Got to go. Why am i doing quarterly logs these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment