Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Closure

Alright. It's time to take the pieces up and move on. Unconsciously I've still kept our pictures on my wall, in my wallet, my passwords down to the things I used everyday bear reminescence of 'us'. But i think i've wallowed too long. I've lost momentum, lost control. Running from one door to the other, hoping someone would let me in. That has to stop. There's too many things to see, do and explore. I have to shift my attention back to my priorities. You are right, everybody else is right too. They can say, 'I told you so.', it doesn't matter. I have zero regrets in sharing that part of my life with you and it'll continue on as we grow-just in a different frame. We can learn a lot from our mistakes, and hopefully that will make us a better person. You have my blessings in whatever, whatever you do, for eternity. Love her not in the shadow of us because she deserves to be under a spotlight. Love her in the light of the correction of your previous mistakes.

At the end of the day, a relationship should make you happy, make you a better person, help you learn and grow. If we stick to the simple, innocent basic rule, it should be fine. =) I've always believed that.

Little princess, signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment