Tuesday, July 7, 2009

07.07.09






Overwhelmed. Touched. Inspired.

In order of the gifts that I've received, I'd like to thank:

Xiuxiu. Thank you for your sweet journal that has been personalised with my name on it. I really wanted a journal so I was really happy and touched when I opened your parcel.

William. Thank you for the Vittoria Stove Top Coffee Maker. It was one of the things one my wish list and i didn't know how you found that out. I was actually eyeying it on Woolworths Online Catalogue. I'll make you a cup of espresso as soon as i master it k? Promise.

Hann, for your call. Wish you were here. All the time.

Yik Han, Yi Hui, Jing Harn, Derek and Dong Xiao for ambushing me at 1230 am with a cake and trick candles. It took me 4 try-s to finally blow them all out! =) Was so close to tears though. Touched is an understatement.

Jun. Your timely present is really practical and useful!! Thanks so much and yes, I recognized your writing instantly!! =) hhahaha!! Messy and written with Love. Thanks dear!! I am wearing the socks now btw. Haha.

Jessie. Thanks not only for being a wonderful housemate and colleague. For all your patience and kindness. Thanks for your mug and the burrett!! Thanks to Tim, Antonia, William, Tee (Lipton) too!

Tsu Mei and Chris. Thank you for your Winnie the Pooh slippers. It looks so warm and comfy!! Hee! Now Jiajia cannot say anything about me walking like an elephant.

Yan. Thank you for the daisies, of which you do not know yet that is my favourite flower. And....i cant believe you really bought it....but the Il Papiro Leather Journal is beautiful. It really is! Thank you so so much dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. haha, my messy writing. i already tried my very best to make it more tidy but i guess that's just me. "freestyle writing'

    Actually i missed out something about the socks. It was from Korea. haha! and that 'hairclip' is very practical when it comes to you need to have make up, where the 'clip' wont ruin your hair-do.

    anyways, just hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete