Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Timetable

I woke up at 6am yesterday morning to prepare for our online timetabling session. We were warned (and frightened) by our program director, Mr Bruce Barryman, that it is vital to be up early in order to get into the classes we want. I've drawn up my timetable so that I get Wednesdays half-day off; thursdays and fridays completely off so that I can work. 'Kiasu' as it may sound, I didnt want to 'risk' any chances of me rearranging my time again so I had to stand guard. Fortunately it didnt turn out as scary as forewarned and I managed to generate a timetable as set. Yay!

Then I worked out my own timetable which included working and workout times. I like planning ahead but a lot of past experience told me that sometimes things really do not go as planned. Hee... a lot of factors can influence the outcome such as lack of determination, unforeseen circumstances, etc. Nonetheless, I wish to adhere to my plan as close as possible. Play hard and work hard at the same time!

Melbourne's weather is still like a woman's menopausal mood swings to me. Unexpected, unstable and at times unnerving. I really learned a lesson to check the weather forecast first before going out to prevent being over or under dressed.

1 comment: