Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Exodus

For the first time in my life, i am blogging from a foreign town, a foreign city and a foreign country. I am stuck in an unfamiliar room, with unfamiliar faces and an unfamiliar anticipation towards life as I start all over again from scratch. Though it is the beginning of many new things, most pieces from the past stay with me and continue to drive me intrinsically. Natures and habits my parents instilled in me that i am now grateful for, personal lessons that i've picked up along the way that shapes who i am now and my ever enduring inborn characteristics-are elements i now appreciate more than ever to keep my sanity ; and to leave an distinctive mark of me on this multiracial canvas called Melbourne. For i now live and breathe the air, i blend into daily lives, i make up a tiny fraction of their population and demographics, i consume and consequently contribute to their resources. I am for the next two years, steadfastly ME yet no longer Just me.

Thus, i chose the name readme-Exodus for this blog. Exodus is the second book in the Bible and thus mark the second phase of my life, as I strive to graduate from adolescence to adulthood.

Thank you for staying faithful...and don't worry, this is the Prologue. The following threads wont be this serious and sturdy i promise. =) Or i will try.

12 comments:

  1. For being your loyal yet full-of-nonsense blog follwer, i wish to leave the first comments here. Haha, complicated thoughts will fly away as things get settled down. Anyways, glad to hear from you thousand miles away. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Been reading most of your posts all along, but there's just this one thing in this one that bothers me, which i simply refuse to agree with.

    "thus mark the second phase of my life, as I strive to graduate from adolescence to adulthood"

    I'm not judging but if anything, you've long graduated from adolescence, with flying colors, you thrived. I've never meet anyone else your age with that level of mentality; hell i've seen much of those MY AGE whose thoughts are not remotely close. And i got that from just reading your blog, I don't even know you that well.

    Just thought you might wanna know that.

    Anyway, wish you rise well above all the obstacles that were, are, and will be thrown at you. Most of all I wish you find that you seek, and regain that you've lost, two-fold.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! A new blog. Appropriate for a new phase in life. I really thought you stopped blogging. I really would have missed reading your thoughts. LOL!! Keep it coming. You have a follower all the way from Sabah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. continue blogging there so those who miss you will still able to know about you from this blog. all the best there ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is happy to know u din mean when u say u stop blogging.

    do i miss sth in ur old blog? I am quite confuse that u r in Melbourne currently?

    btw, i heard near Melbourne has wild fire with area approximately double the area of UK. Horrible! But u should be sound and safe there since u blog. haha.

    Before i forget, all the best in ur so called new phase of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Crystal! Good to hear that you've settled down in Melbourne. Hope Rooms didn't disappoint you. Hehe. Please give me your Aussie mobile no when you got one yea. Take care! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Crystal.
    Hope that you will be fine at there..
    dont feel shock when you saw my comment..haha
    anyway,take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your life and have fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! A big hello to all! and yes Mhern Loong...I AM SURPRISED.

    Jun: Keep your nonsense coming always ok? Haha..this blog comment page will always be your by-blog too.

    Dennis: Thanks a lot dear ...haha..though i had to read your comment 3 times to make sure i didnt get it wrong. =p

    Yen: My number is 04 2316 2316. Haha...go buy 4D la. sure kena

    Jo: Terima Kasih Sayang! How's the kuningness going?

    Tzyy: Haha...it's a surprise to see you here too! Thanks btw and all the best to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! i must ask aunty Chew to buy tmrw! How you get such nice number? and you daring gal, post your number here, waiting for stalker to disturb you? Hehe!

    True bah,this is my by-blog where i can express my full blast of nonsense! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha no kuningness at all.. i'll let you know if there's any once the semester starts.

    ReplyDelete