Friday, June 12, 2009

I Have The Sun In My Room

Although my winter break has started and it seems like a good time to go out and about, the cold, chilly weather is not very encouraging. Once i come home, the first thing i do is rush to my room, turn on the heater, and just bask in the comfort of warmness-as if i have the sun kept in room. It's an advantage that we don't have to pay for utilities here at Rooms, it means abusive use of heater!

Still, i am not going to waste my precious winter break. First up my list of things to do are to read the books that I've bought recently, discover more cafes, and hopefully get out further into the suburbs.

2 comments:

  1. so good got winter break ahrr...

    take nice photo then share here in ur blog ok ?

    blog more, enjoy ur holiday, and take care always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. Abusive use of utilities at Rooms. Juz make sure dun let the boss knw onli =)

    ReplyDelete