Tuesday, September 15, 2009

0830am

DON'T GO YET, I'm BACK!

It's Strike Day at RMIT. The lecturers are going on a strike for higher pay. One of their slogans read, 'Pay Up for Quality Education!' I pretend that paying up does not mean paying more, and even if it means that, international students are exempted because we are practically funding the whole university now anyways (*please do not quote me on this).

It's been a long time since I blogged and it's not that I have nothing to say, in fact, i have heaps! Time is just running ahead of me all the time these days. Well, i sort of let it does that anyways. Hence, that explains why i'm either up at 4 30am or 0630am every morning. The news that classes are canceled today came like a unfolded like a scroll from heaven! I am more than happy to come in to the library as soon as its doors open to work on our radio rough cut.

Speaking of radio....I meant to blog on that....and on Christine Germanches, the very old and sweet Macedonian lady whom we interviewed. I guess I'll tie that in my reflection after the entire project ends.

I'll have to continue later....got to go chase time again. XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. Wow RMIT also got strike... i heard of Canada Universities happen often.

    jia1 you2, and enjoy life.
    oh... take care of ana also ok? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! finally something. at last i can by-blog here again. hehehe! :P STRIKE! STRIKE! WHY MELB DONT HAVE POPIAH! STRIKE! :P:P

    ReplyDelete